Webhooks enable you to build custom integrations that are triggered on certain deployment events for your environment, such as:
- pausing custom monitoring when a deployment is starting.
- flushing a cache when a deployment was successful.
- triggering an internal change management process when a deployment was submitted for approval.
Your webhook will receive a JSON payload containing the API representation of the deployment, along with information about the transition that triggered your webhook.
Setting up Webhooks
- In the Integrations section of your environment, click Add Integration and choose Webhook.
- Enter a valid URL belonging to your script or application.
- Choose which events you’d like to trigger your webhook on.
- Click Save.
You can test your webhook by performing a redeploy of your environment and monitoring your script to ensure that your webhook is receiving data. You can also check the deployment log to confirm that your webhook is being sent successfully.